Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy Bee


I feel so overwhelmed and can hardly stand it! I have a sick little girl that doesn’t seem like she’s improving at all. Well I take that back, she slept a little better last night and ate a little more today than she has been. So I have that on my plate which means NO SLEEP at night. And then during the day I’ve been working on doing everything that Chris needs me to do to get us moved over there in Belgium. Today I had to get permission is writing from the bank to get our car shipped out there, got my oil changed, and went to target for lots of baby proof things for the new house. I have so much to do and so little time. It’s never ending. My plane ticket is for Feb. 15th, and I just don’t think I’ll have everything done by then. I’m so glad that my parents are here to help me during this whole in between homes time. I’m defiantly ready to be in my new home though. Since its Europe I will definitely be getting my new furniture and décor from the fabulous IKEA! I’m so excited! I liked how our last home was decorated, but I’ll be in Bel for the next 3 years of my life, so I’m planning on making it more… me. Hopefully I can do that within our means… because you know me- I’m not low maintenance and I like things to be stylish. I love the modern look. Ikea is reasonably priced so I hope that I can have my style and Chris can have the satisfaction of us still not having much credit. I mean besides our car, and our credit cards, we are debt free. Our credit cards will be completely paid off in 3 weeks… and that makes me VERY happy!! Because I am in charge of finances I feel completely satisfied when things like that happen. Anyway I feel like the more I get done the more that piles up. At this rate, I’ll never get to Belgium, and Chris will be there all by himself. And that cannot happen. I already miss him way too much!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are so busy. Life is always busy. I hope Lily will start feeling better.

Natalie

Anonymous said...

Whateva...but it better be awsome!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will get everything ready to go to Belgium on time... mom with make sure you get it done :). I know what you mean about missing Chris. I could hardly stand being apart from Lyle when I was in New York. I hope Lils gets better!

Em

Dena said...

good to hear that lily is getting better even tho it is a little! WOW the 15th that is soon. You will get everything done dont stress about it. Hey there is always UPS for the things you forget