Tuesday, January 08, 2008

gift wishes(added)





Oh and anyone who's interested... which I know not many are... because well I know our family :)
But Lily's turning one in 10 days so if you're wanting to get her a little something-
3 madeline lane
East Greenbush, NY 12061
I kinda hate how close Christmas is to her bday.
oh well.



Well there's a list of things Lily's not getting haha. I started out looking for just some stupid, little cheap ideas for people and started finding things I actually want for her or need. But it's SOOO expensive. But you can look for fun, but if you choose to get her anything... just get her a little toy or something small... maybe a little out fit (12 mo.)!



All found at Amazon.com



Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat



Summer Infant Sure And Secure Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate



Evenflo Triumph Advance LX Convertible Car Seat - Harbortown



and for those who are richer and want something cooler



Britax Boulevard Convertible Car Seat Barrington



not that she needs anymore toys but...



Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes



Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage



LeapFrog Learn&Groove Alphabet Drum



LifeStyle Dining Room Pots&Pans


Gund My Family Photo Album
clothes


gap



old navy




1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I miss Lily sooooo much! I'll definately be sending her something cute for her birthday.