Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday LILY!







Lily is such a precious part of our lives. She has brought such joy and laughter to all who have met her. She is excited to play with everyone from her cousins to the old lady at the grocery store… even if I don’t want to her to play with them. She is a blessing in Chris and my lives and we are grateful for her. She is so full of life! She loves to jump, dance, scream, talk, and rawr like a tiger. No matter what she doing, good or bad, she does it with so much energy. She is so much fun, and I wouldn’t change her for the world! I’m so excited to see one the new year bring. Before you know it she will be two!

Happy first birthday Boo bug!!
We all love you!!

Here’s some more picture…




















4 comments:

Dena said...

Okay First off I can not belive she is one already!!! Man how time flys. Man how she (& you) have grown this year. She is such an adorable baby. You are truel blessed to have such an angel.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY GOOSE

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! We love you Lily! Have a wonderful day and make a BIG mess with your cake!

Love Aunt Natalie

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures, Beautiful Subject, Happy Birthday Lily. Wish we were there to celebrate with you. We love you soooo much. Your parents and everyone that comes in contact with you are truely blessed. I always knew there were angels among us. Hope you and mommy have a Great Day.

Love to you both.
Great Aunt Reba

Emily Christiansen said...

Happy Birthday Belle! I wish I could be there for her party.