Sunday, January 27, 2008

married?


I keep thinking that the longer I’m away from him the less progress we are making. I feel like since we’re not together right now we aren’t doing what were supposed to be doing. I haven’t learned anything new about who Chris is this month, I haven’t found out a new food he likes, I haven’t gotten to know him anymore than I already do, nothing. I feel like we are so slow in our marriage development. I hate that feeling. We are married, but we are just there. Nothing can make or break us. There’s no good or bad being done. I want to not feel so useless. I want to make progress and be closer to becoming “one” than we were last week… or last month. I want to tell him I love him and I want to tell him I hate him. I want the good OR the bad… but I just want SOMETHING!!!

I know being apart makes us stronger which in return makes us closer…

But I want us to be stronger and closer, because we see each other all the time and can’t get away from each other!

…oh the joys.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

You have your whole lives to get to know each other... don't be in such a rush. I think y'all are so great together and I think you will last forever.