Friday, January 25, 2008

i want


I want a beautiful house one day. I want to be efficient. I want my marriage to last forever. I was a big family. I want to be a great mother and wife. I want all my kids to love and look up to me and much as I do my mom. I want to go to college. I want to get into photography… not as a profession, but as a skill. I want to be a Photoshop expert. I want to learn to enjoy reading. I want to have a family as close as my family is when my children reach adulthood. I want to have a more enhanced vocabulary. I want to learn how to not judge. I want to have more of a backbone. I want to have a plan. I want to be a better singer. I want to not be so shy. I want to think before I speak. I want a Carolina wedding ring. I want to see the world. I want to be a leader. I want to be seen as a mother… not a teen mom who made a mistake getting married so young. I want a bigger wardrobe with cuter things. I want to be able to walk in high heels. I want go to cosmetology school just to have the skill. I want a great camera… and I mean top of the line and professional. I want to have a happy family.

I want it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have all you ever want and i'm not the only one.

PSALM 128 says:Blessed [is] every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy [shalt] thou [be], and [it shall be] well with thee.
Thy wife [shall be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, [and] peace upon Israel.


Love ya
Reba

Emily Christiansen said...

Hey babe. I really like that picture. I hope you get everything you want and more. I want most of those things, too. For sure go to cosmetology school... I think you'd love learning all that stuff. you know you can also apprentice to get your license (meaning going and working in a salon for a year and learning from a stylist as you work). I am going to miss you so much when you go to Europe, but I am jealous because I want to go live in Europe. Double edge sword, I guess. I love you!