Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aussie Poo feeling lowzy.

{enlarge to see eye gunk}
Today Austin was fine for most of the day… I mean he was still coughing some, but no big deal. Then soon after I picked up Chris from the Marta Austin’s eye started getting gunk in it. So I of course got it out. Then it would come back, double. I was getting SO ANNOYED. It just kept getting worse and worse. So finally I decided to just let it go so it could fix itself. That was SO HARD watching the gunk swimming in the middle of his eyeball… it looks so annoying for him. Anyway by the end of the night his eye was glued completely shut from the dried up gunk. Plus his cough got worse and he looked terrible. These pictures are from the beginning of the evening.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Austin... stop being sick!

Natalie Putnam said...

These pictures make me so sad. Our little Austin cant be sick!!!