Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ear infection?

Lily was acting so weird.  Like she wasn't complaining, but that girl had NO balance.  She kept tripping over herself and couldn't walk towards anything without tripping or fall over.  I tried to see if she was faking by having her get a piece of candy, but she couldn’t make it to the bowl.  After a little while she couldn't take it anymore and just started crying her eyes out.  Then it was like she was seeing things.  She was trying to pick up something in the air, and then trying to get "it" away from her.  Then she ran into my arms and started crying pointing to the air.  She suddenly said, "NO NO NO" to "it" and her whole body went tense and she started crying again.  I know I can't explain it in writing, but is NOT doing well at all.  My mom said she either found some medicine or she has a massive ear infection so Chris just took her to the Emergency Room.  I hope she's okay!!!!


I'M SO WORRIED!!!!




2 comments:

emily said...

oh no! update as soon as you know something.

Natalie Putnam said...

Holy cow. I hope she is alright. Let us know as soon as possible.