Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Read this!!


Basically in a nutshell if you use Swag Bucks search engine you earn Swag Buck or point that gives you free things! So if you’re like me and you are an online shopper you can buy something at like AMAZON and you will earn point towards more FREE things at amazon. Pretty cool huh? I mean there’s more ways you can earn point, but that just what I think is cool about it! I wish I had swag bucks last week when I bought all those DVD for my kids! I could have gotten so many points! So you pretty much search and WIN :) Just barly I SEARCHED “AMAZON” and didn’t buy a thing, but because I used their search engine I got 2 Swag Bucks!!
For every $5 you spend you’ll earn 1 Swag Buck.
45 Swag point gets you a $5 dollar gift certificate at Amazon.com!!!
I know I’m mentioning Amazon a lot, but it just happens to be my favorite place to shop online!
Basically it's free money!!
Here's the link!

USE THIS LINK SO I CAN GET MORE BUCKS!!!

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

cool! I'll have to try it out.

Natalie Putnam said...

I just signed up. Hopefully you got some swagbucks!