Thursday, April 16, 2009

sicker than ever

I know i probably shouldn't have taken this picture, but now you understand.
Besides he was going to cry anyway.
Today Austin has been so so so so sick. He is uncontrollably coughing his lungs out, very congested, cannot stop crying, has both eyes and ear infected, got his LAST Synagis shot for the year, and is so pitiful! I haven’t stopped holding him since he woke up this morning. When I did put him down to change his diaper he FREAKED. Right now he’s liking the keyboard noise, but otherwise he is miserable. Even right now as I type he has this miserable look on his poor face. I can’t seem to make him happy. I just want him better NOW! Atleast his heart isn’t reacting to him being sick. I just want him to smile again.

UPDATE: Austin feels like he is getting a fever.

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Poor Austin!!! He gets so sick so easy. I feel for him. I wouldn't want all those infections. I hope he feels better soon.

Dena said...

what a sad little man. I hope everything clears up soon or him and for you having a sick little one is stressful!

Natalie Putnam said...

Poor baby. I just want to give him a hug!!! I hope he starts feeling better soon.