Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tea Party Protest and Aussie

Austin and I went to the doctor today and he is not doing well. His hearts fine so there’s no need to go to the hospital, but BOTH of his eyes are infected PLUS his ear. He’s been so upset. I’ve been having to give him baby Tylenol a little too often and he’s been watching to eat every hour on the dot. I feel like there’s nothing I can do, but just give him loves, food, and meds. That guy has my heart hurting.

Also today was the Tea Party Protest for tax day. Chris and Lily went to show support for Fair Tax. Which I actually agree with… I just couldn’t go due to my VERY sich baby. But Chris said that it was a lot of fun. He managed to take pictures for me. Anyway I hope my baby feels better soon!

3 comments:

Shan31772 said...

That rocks! I wanted to go but didn't find out until too late:( I'm hope your little man is well soon!

Emily Christiansen said...

I think it is so cool how Chris actually stands up for something he believes in. I hope the protests make a difference.

Natalie Putnam said...

I agree with Em. Really cool Chris!!!