Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter fun!

{Church}
{Easter Basket}
{Dye Eggs}
{Easter Egg Hunt}
Today was a busy, busy day. We started out the day going to church up at the Lilburn ward. Lily did SO well at nursery. It was weird seeing kids I used to babysit all grown up! But all in all it was the same old Lilburn. Nat decided that our kids should take naps before the afternoon activities, so we left church a little early and the kids took their naps. Before Lily went down we let her have her Easter basket… SHE LOVED IT!!! She was excited about everything! I was so tired from waking up so early that Lily and I took a nap together. Then after we woke up we all went over to Natalie’s in-laws to dye eggs and do an Easter egg hunt. Chris and I left a little early and started getting dinner ready. Chris made the ham and I cleaned the downstairs. Nat’s family and Jess came over and we ate an Easter dinner. Then Jess made cookies and Nat, Jess, and I stayed up till nearly one am talking. It was a fun, tiring day!

5 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

The photo of Lily eating the chocolate is hilarious! She is such a mess.

Your little family looks fantastic dressed up for Sunday church. I love your purple dress and Chris looks great in a tie.

Natalie Putnam said...

Great Family picture. You have an awesome photographer (haha) Sorry it is a little blurry, I am just glad we got something. We still need to go and take real family pictures of you all.

Easter was really fun. I am glad we got to spend the day together!

Shan31772 said...

Love the family photo!! Y'all are so cute! Love Lily's hair, too. You have the cutest kiddies:)

Karen said...

The excitement on Lily's face is precious...had to show that one to everyone at work. All of you look so pretty all dressed up.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I love your dress! I am glad that I was able to come out and visit. I hope that I will be able to again soon!