Sunday, May 15, 2011

missing.

I know that Austin is happy and healed and seeing things in a different light now, and I know that being sad all the time is for me because I don’t get to see him or have him around anymore, and I know his perspective of life has probably changed, but I really, really hope he misses snuggling with me as much as I miss snuggling with him. I wonder if he’s busy doing heavenly things or if he’s just sitting around watching me being all sad, Lily playing, Chris playing on my phone, and Grayson learning to crawl. I’d rather him be enjoying himself and his healed heart, but every once in awhile I hope he misses my hugs and kisses, Chris’s “man” chair, Lily’s picnics, and Grayson’s smile, and I hope he even misses his blanket… because we all sure do miss him. More than you can know.

1 comment:

Natalie Putnam said...

I miss him too. I'm sure he is missing you.