Sunday, March 02, 2008

GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Friday Night
we went to an army tradition
Hail and Farwell
where some people were honored for their time there and others were being welcomed



Saturday Night
We went to PARIS and went to the Eiffel Tower at night
and to our surprise it Sparkled for us!!
we ate Fondue
and enjoyed the night life!





Sunday Day
we went to the Lourve and just enjoyed the beauties of paris



OH and when we got there there were all trhe models getting pictures taken and it was REALLY COOL
so I asked someone what was going on and it turns out their was a Louis Vutton runway happening










7 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

You are so stinking lucky! All the cool things that you get to do out there. I hope that one day I can have an opportunity like that. I love the pictures from Sunday. They are all awesome. I hope that you are loving it out there!

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo cool. You get to do some really neat stuff. I wish I could go to Paris!!!

Natalie

Olivia said...

Thats so cool! I want to go!

Emily Christiansen said...

Wow, Amy. Paris! I am dying to go to the Louvre. You are very very lucky.

Dena said...

Okay even thogh I love you to death right now I just do not like you. PARIS that is so not fair!! Well 1 day I will get there. those pastries looked so yummy. You are a very lucky woman!!

Tonya Williams said...

FRANCE!?!?! I'm so insanely jealous!! I'm really really happy for ya'll though!! Have enough fun for me too!!! :) love you oneals!!!

Tonya Williams said...

FRANCE!?!?! I'm so insanely jealous!! I'm really really happy for ya'll though!! Have enough fun for me too!!! :) love you oneals!!!