Monday, March 24, 2008

My hair is TRASH!


I need to get it done! But I can't because I can't afford the 200 or so Euro it costs. But my hair is in such bad shape! So I'm thinking of just dying it all again. light brown maybe? I don't know. I need a hair cut too. It looks like trash anyway I put it. I HAVE to wear it in a ponytail for it to look okay. I LOVE my hair blonde, but I can't afford it right now. Plus I will NEVER get my hair done on the economy out here... It's Horrible. I think so much better about myself when I look okay. I love when my hair is done... it's like I'm on the top of the world and nobody can bring me down (unless they diss my hair). I did so much work getting it to this color and it will be so sad when I have to change it! I’m am in serious remorse for getting the new tv and the couches. I felt like we were doing so good being out of debt and now we just drilled ourselves into this hole that is consuming me!
okay our family is on money LOCKDOWN!
-besides when mom gets out here.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I hate it when I need a haircut. I complete sympathize! I always feel better about myself when my hair cut is cute and I have a great pair of shoes on. You can stay blond, you know. If you have to dye it yourself, it is okay to do a blond hair dye. It won't be as great as professional highlights, but it will still be blond. Make sure you get an light ashy blond so it doesn't go too brassy. If it makes you nervous you can also just dye the hair on top of your head so the hair in back still gives your hair dimension. Ask around and see if you can find an army wife that went to cosmetology school. You might get a better price from someone just cutting hair from home. Good luck!

PS: Don't try to use bleach by yourself, but if you have a friend help you pull your hair through a cap and you can do highlights.

Dena said...

You know i did my own Okay ya well it is not salon perfect but i like it and that is all that matters to me. I cut my hair short last week I did it my self. I dye my own hair. I just kinda play around with diff colors and brands the blonds that I do not like is the hydrance stuff. I did that this last time and it made my hair darker i was pissed. I love garniae nutries (okay can not spell) white chocolate is the color. it is the best.

I LOVE being blond

But I know how you feel about being broke and want your hair done ask around the base you never know what you will find

LOVE YA