Monday, March 10, 2008

a little bit of nothing...



I swear Shelbey would LOVE this country. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is environmental and crap out here. It’s LAW to recycle. When I first got here I didn’t know that so I filled the trash with EVERYTHING and not in bags either. When they didn’t take the trash the following Thursday and THEN gave me a brochure of how it works, I had to go through the NASTIEST trash can in the world and separate it in to plastic, glass, paper, and wastes. WHAT A NIGHTMARE! Anyway the other thing was I was reading the driver’s Manuel so I can get my Belgian drivers license, and the first 20 pages are mainly about how you should ride a bicycle so you won’t pollute the air and all the ways to save the environment. It’s cool and stuff but the trash thing did not make me happy! Anyway, this is a good place if you want to safe the environment.

Speaking of cleaning, Chris got off work early today so we decided to catch up on some cleaning! Not just my everyday cleaning I do, but CLEAN cleaning! It was a good feeling once all finished. We made a fabulous dinner Green Chili & Jack Chicken. It was VERY spicy and yummy! We added rice for fun. Then I made an oreo ice cream pie. Yeah we eat a lot in our house! I try so many new recipes and they are all so good! So today was a very domestic day in our home. Thank goodness for Chris helping me with the laundry because I HATE doing laundry!! I don’t know why. I guess it’s because I hate cleaning in general until I start doing it and then I get on a role and don’t think it’s all bad, but when it comes to laundry you do a little and then stop and then you have to get your mind prepared to switch it, and then to fold it. It’s just a mental pain… that’s all. I know I’m lame. Anyway there’s your post about nothing and still something Olivia… doesn’t take much :)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Fine Ams, I'll post about nothing...Only if it makes you happy!

Dena said...

Hey WOW I think that the environmental stuff is great everyone should do it. waste less reuse more and all that stuff.