Thursday, March 27, 2008

I GOT MY BELGIAN DRIVERS LICENSE!
It is so much harder than the us tests!
I had to memorize over 100 road sign that are SO DIFFERENT!
And the rules are so weird!
like if you were driving down a main road you have to STOP for the person to the right!
So the personm coming out of the gas station has right of way!
Anyway I passed that's all that matters! Now I just need my car here!


(and I felt like my hair looks okay)


I love how she does the charlie brown

Tag you’re it! You have to post a blog and list 16 things about yourself, goals, dislikes, or whatever. Then pick ten people to tag. You cannot tag me. Have fun and let me know when you are finished so I can read your blog. Rules!!!! Only post nice things! (no drama from a game. This is only meant for fun.)
1. I am a compulsive buyer and my husband is too… not good!
2. I support the war, but inside I’m a free person
3. I want to have 4 more kids in the next 12 years.
4. I have to good of a heart and I’ve realized that it’s more of a flaw than a strength… people are mean and find people like me to their advantage
5. I’m really trying to get my life in order… I try to keep my house clean, workout, keep my daughter on a good schedule, save money, and make dinner every night. (I’m really bad at it so far)
6. I want to get pregnant soon, but first I want to get a little better at my #5
7. I wish my friends out here didn’t make me feel so young even though I love them to death!
8. I have my mom’s mind, I’m unorganized and I do everything my own way… Chris HATES it!
9. I couldn’t have a more perfect family for me… I am so lucky.
10. I want to go to school for cosmetology and photography… but I don’t want to make it a career… my career is keeping my family together and comfortable.
11. I can’t save money for anything! So I’m glad that everything is covered by the army!
12. Pajamas are my thing. If I could I’d wear them ALL THE TIME! When I come home I get in my pjs first thing!
13. I want to start reading for pleasure.
14. I love taking pictures of every moment of my life so I can remember it later!
15. I snack all day and usually I let Lily snack too which is probably bad for her.
16.I love it when I turn on some music and Chris, Lily, I dance around the living room together. I love that we find spending quality family time important.


tag:
ems
nat
jess
lou
aunt jessie
aunt dena
shels
shannon
(can't think of anyone else who hasn't already been tagged)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think that is the cutes dance ever. I just couldn't stop laughing. She has such a talent.

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

Lily is such a funny dancer.

I will do my tag after I post my birthday stuff.

Dena said...

Congrats on getting your license!!!!

Dena said...

and i posted my tag

Olivia said...

AWWW!!!! Lily is the cutest dancer!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, its me again. I had to come back and rewatch that cute dance. I need more. Post another dance or just more video of Lily. She just puts a smile on my face.

Natalie