Friday, March 07, 2008

Morning sunshine!




Yesterday we got our smaller baggage sent to us! So we got pots and pans, lily's crib, toys, and big girl carseat, my bedding, etc. Well Chris's friend Kim (they go by last names in the mil) came over and helped Chris assemble the crib.
Oh side note: We also got Lily's little tv and I went to plug it in without a converter and blew the fuse in the tv... but that's an easy fix! I'm glad i didn't make that mistake to our newer tv!
Anyway back to the crib. Well last night she went to bed in it. Well I woke up at 8 this morning and I hate waking her up that early because if she gets used to it and I want to sleep in one day then I’m stuck waking up that early EVERY MORNING! So usually she gets up at 9 or 10. So I just chilled on the internet till I heard her wake up. It was almost 11 when I finally went in there to wake her up and take some pictures! That bed must be Comfortable! She was sleeping so good! Anyway here are the pics I took of my lovely darling Lily!









6 comments:

Olivia said...

Aww so cute! you blew the fuse on the TV? thats awfull. Aww well, lils is cute!

Lyle said...

This girl has almost as many facial expressions as Jim Carrey. What a crazy girl!!

Shan31772 said...

She is about the cutest kid-EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so funny. She is oozing with personality, that is for sure. I miss her so much!!! I can't believe she slept until 11. I wish I could do that. I am way sleeping in if I wake up at 8. Usually it is 6:30 or 7 when I wake up.

Em

Dena said...

awww!! She must be Happy to have her crib Something fimilar in her new home that is great.

Sorry about the TV though

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love all the expressions. Keep the pictures comming (you are the best blogger around, so we depend on you to keep us updating!!!)

Natalie

Oh ya, why doesnt Lyle comment on my blog?