Tuesday, March 11, 2008

smooth and silky!


I am a girl who HATES to shave with a passion! I hate it because I work all day long and a shower/ bath should be enjoyed not another daily task. Well Chris really doesn’t care if I shave or not. I don’t think any guy really does deep inside. But I also believe that even if they don’t care you should NEVER stop trying to impress your man. Because I think that’s when trouble starts. People get selfish, they stop caring as much, and it’s just no good! So I think that even if you’re married and it’s a done deal, you should always be trying to impress them. Even if they don’t even notice. It’s a state of mind I would like to stay in. Well I decided that I was going to keep my legs shaved for the first month I was here… day and night, 24/7. Well I’m almost there! My legs have been so smooth! I actually love it! And I found out that if you just shave real quick everyday it’s not hard at all. Also I realized that after you shave you should put alcohol on your legs and it will keep them smooth and pretty! Because in all reality you are cutting yourself, and even though alcohol hurts, afterwards it feels much better! I never gets those bumps and I never get cuts! Anyway My legs feel beautiful and I love rubbing them against each other! I think I might just keep them this way! I know some of my posts are lame… but atleast I post :)

2 comments:

Dena said...

yes shaving is a total chore. Honestly I do not even bother unless i am wearing shorts or skirt or if McKay asks if i need the lawn mower LOL I like useing nair in the summer. but you HAVE to be careful you do not have a cut.

Emily Christiansen said...

I shave everyday, too, and it makes life so nice. It is easy and quick and if I miss a spot, no matter because I will catch it tomorrow. I don't even think about it anymore... it is just apart of my morning shower routine. I HATE having prickly legs so I have no problem shaving everyday.