Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chris rocks!

I called him all upset about the appointment and he found out my doctors CELL PHONE number and personally called her (which I'm glad he got, because he told me he was going to go through his chain of command all the way to the commander of the hospital... that had be a little worried)! I could hardly get in touch with her secretary! Anyway now my next apt. is June 30th! So I'll know the sex on monday!! Chris definitely has a voice... and I don't. So I'm glad he called! Anyway that's my good news!

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Yay for Chris! I hope your appointment goes well.

sixpickychicks said...

We will be waiting to hear. I am still betting on a boy.

Shelbey said...

i hope you have a boy, too. i can't wait to find out!

ps- why are you bothered?