Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So... when are you due?

Yesterday at the grocery store I got asked for the first time this pregnancy! I was excited that I'm big enough for someone to have enough guts to ask! I kept thinking... what if I wasn't?? I mean in my eyes I just look like I need to be sent to fat camp and left there. I didn't mention anything about being pregnant or anything! It was so out of the blue! I wasn't expecting it so when he asked I hesitated and the first thing that came out was JANUARY! That was the month Lily was due! It came out of nowhere! I'm due in November... I need to get that in my head! I always hesitate when people ask me questions like that. How old Lily is, how far along I am, what Lily weighed at birth... my mind ALWAYS goes blank! So I end up telling the stupid lie that pops out of my mouth and then when I figure out my mistake I'm too embarrasted to correct myself so I just keep the lies rolling. It's almost 2 am and I've been in bed trying to go to sleep since 10 pm! I TRY SO HARD to get to sleep! But either the baby won't stop shifting in my belly, I can't control my heartburn, I can't get comfortable, or I can't stop THINKING! I came down here to call my mom to complain, but I decided that I'd be more satisfied telling the world, already knowing what my mom will say (to read something boring like the Bible or a computer manuel) Oh I went to my WIC apt. yesterday too, and the lady said I weigh less than I did to begin with and that I need to gain 6 pounds to be healthy... STUPID! I eat ALL DAY LONG! I feel fat without gaining more weight! I HATE this stage of my pregnancy! I'm not fat! I just look it!
Oh and both Tana and Jenny are as antisocial as me! So I'm not being crazy! It must be a pregnancy thing! Tana says she'd rather stay home and sleep and Jenny won't leave her house either! So I'm being NORMAL in hating going out of my house and doing ANYTHING!

Anyway I'm out of things to say...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear from you Amy. I know it's only been a few day since your last post but it feels like forever to me.

Dont listen to the stupid people at WIC. They dont know anything.

Now, go get some sleep so that little baby can grow!!!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

girlll....i do the same thing!! Its like people catch u off guard and u can't think of the answer...I know! Also, I haven't gained any weight yet...was I supposed to by now?? So how much have u gained? Im sure ull be fine...its not like u dont eat..I can attest to knowing that u eat alot!! So if u do what ur supposed to thats all u can do!