Friday, June 27, 2008

Hair

It's weird how when girls are feeling down a cute new outfit or pair of shoes can put them in a good mood. Well that's how I am with my hair. If I have a great haircut or hair color I'm in a great mood. I think I peak when I have my side bangs, layered hair (with modern curves), and when my hair is blonde. Right now it's grown out, very straight and thin, and a plain brown color. So since i'm not spending the money to go to Utah or anywhere this summer... I think I'm going to just pay the euro rate and get myself a cute haircut. I WANT the coloring too, but I know my hair grows too fast when I'm pregnant, and I don't want my hair half blonde half brown on the delivery bed... I already look like crap after giving birth and I'm not adding to it!

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Get your hair colored a great color with some dimension (subtle highlights or darker underneath, etc) that is close to your natural hair color, so when it starts to grow out it isn't very noticeable. I think you will like that better. Your color will feel alive without the upkeep (as it grows out you can just add a few more highlight or lowlights without having to redo the whole color). Your stylist should be able to determine your natural color from your regrowth and match it somewhat closely. I really think you will be happiest if you do that. I also think you should cut it just a little shorter than you normally would so your grow out time is a little longer so you can enjoy your haircut a little longer. Post pictures after you get it done.

Lyle said...

this comment doesn't have anything to do with your post but I was just noticing that your baby is no longer a fish. Congratulations.

Shelbey said...

Haha, Lyle's comment cracked me up!