Wednesday, June 11, 2008

July

Since I'm coming to the STATES this summer I decided to list my desired foods!

francesco's (Uncle Tom's)
schlotzsky's
Speghetti Factory
Chuck-A-Rama (I had a dream about this place the other night!!! YUM!)
Taco Bell (or any american taco place! mmm that Mexican place near grandpa's that he took us to once!)
Lynn Wilson Bean and Cheese BURRITOS!!
... those are my main food lusts!

Also I want to do a little shopping while I'm there and get some clothes on the cheap economy!

And I want to go to the pool with Lily atleast once, because there's no pools out here
(not even a community one)... and Lily needs to experience the fun of water outside the bath!

And when we were all there last time we left all the kids with someone willing and all the girls went out for desserts! I think whenever we all get together we should do that as a tradition. It was so much fun last time and I really enjoyed our girl talk! So I hope we can do that if Nat can come!

I'M SO EXCITED TO GET OUT OF THIS COLD DREADFUL COUNTRY!!!

oh and if anyone needs me to bring anything out from here like a certain chocolate, lace, or anything belgian... let me know!

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Maybe we'll take Lily swimming when you are in Portland. I am excited to see you.