Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pregnacy update

Now that I'm beginning the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy it's time for an update.

Little baby bump now always showing and making me feel fat.
Low blood pressure
ALWAYS THIRSTY... to the point that I wake up during the night dying of thirst.
Really tired
MOODY as can be
not interested in sex at all
having to pee ALL THE TIME!
craving junk food
swelling fingers making my ring fit nice and tight
I now get sick a little in the mornings again... but never throw up
... and I feel better once I eat
cry a lot... especially while watching movies and reading books.

I'm sure there's more... but these are the major ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!! Maybe you should stop wearing your ring so it doesn't get stuck!

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

Sounds like pregnancy is a little hard on you right now. Go shopping... that always lifts my spirits.