Saturday, June 14, 2008

15 weeks!

Lily is so cute! We have a big girl bed for her for when the next baby comes
and she loves to climb up to watch her cartoons
We found her asleep on the edge!
I guess we have to put up the protection siding a little early! I wish a camera could REALLY capture it at this point!
I just look like a little fat bump!

This one I'm sucking it!

Look how my belly button isn't centered anymore.

but it's really hard and looks bigger in person!
I'm growing faster this pregnancy than last!

Besides the belly
I now feel light kicks... not strong yet.
(hopefully next week they'll be stronger)
and today was the first day my boobs producing that weird before milk syrup stuff

... gross.


2 comments:

sixpickychicks said...

She is a doll...get closer shots! I can see little Austin poking out a bit! Yeah! It was fun talking. Love, Mom

Emily Christiansen said...

It is funny how your belly button is off center. Lily is so cute. Post more pictures of her!