Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 Months and Gymnastics- 283

Austin is four month today! He is growing up too fast and is definitely not a newborn anymore. He is getting more and more personality everyday! He wants me to be right by him every second of the day to just stare at him. If I’m out of eyesight he gets upset and whines until I return to eye contact. He is A LOT needier than Lily. I think it’s because I treat him more like a baby than I did Lily. I don’t want to miss a second of him growing up so I often to just hug, and stare at him for hours. I never thought he’d become dependent on it! Anyway I’m glad Austin’s a momma’s boy :)





Also Lily started Gymnastics today. She LOVES IT! It definitely wears her out. When we got home she was ready for her nap. She was so good! She did the bars well, the balance bean AWESOME, she was okay with the parachute, she loved jumping, and hated the foam pit. She’ll get better. It wore me out too! But it was fun and I’m glad Lily is getting involved!
Plus she gets to hangout with her BFF Kenzie once a week!
Thanks Nat for the Gymnastics pictures!! :):)

4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Today was really fun! Can't wait until next week!

Emily Christiansen said...

Austin is so skinny! I love that he has that red hair... he is so cute!

Lily definitely has the gymnast body. Kenzie and Lily will have so much fun taking that class together.

Tonya Williams said...

Hey dear! I'm thinking about ya'll today! Tell Chris I said to have a safe trip!! Love ya'll!

Hay said...

Lily looks so cute doing her gymnastics. and austin is so adorable on the scale! He is getting bigger!