Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tueday Gymnastics with Dad- 276

pretty girl
In her snow suit to keep her warm on the way to the rec. center

Daddy came!!
doing her gym thing
Since Chris is getting deployed soon (probably by the end of the week) they let him off this morning to go see Lily at gymnastics. Lily loved that he was there to watch her, and he kept on saying that he liked it. He wished he had worn lighter clothes, because he didn’t know how involved the parents get. And he’s already telling guys at work about it. I’m glad he enjoyed himself. Lily gets so tired after gymnastics. It’s wonderful, because that mean every Tuesday I’m promised a pretty nice nap from Lily. She doesn’t get tired easily, but this place does the trick!

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Lily looks absolutely adorable in these photos. I love the bow in her hair. I am so glad Chris got to come see her at gymnastics. By time he gets back Lily will probably be ready for the olympics :).

Natalie Putnam said...

I had alot of fun today with the kids. It seemed like they are already improving!

I am really glad that chris took pictures. It was fun to have the daddy's there to watch!