Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Showers- 280

I just love waking up to the sound of rain. I always feel so refreshed! Rain is so relaxing if you don’t have anywhere to go. I’ve been lying in bed with my incredibly sick, Lily watching Beauty and The Beast and Little Mermaid. I need more Disney movies, I know. But she has been so cuddly. I feel so bad for her. I really hope Austin doesn’t catch this one, but I’m pretty sure that if he catches it we will have to put him back into the hospital. But it is nice to have a pajama filled day with my kids. We have nothing to do and no place to go. I love it when I don’t have a million tasks on my mind when with the kids. I can truly enjoy being with them. Especially when they’re sick and need love and comfort… and books. Lots and lots of books! The kids are napping right now. I think it’s the rain making me to happy. Rain is so refreshing and clean. It’s beautiful and cool in the breeze. Life is love.

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Amy, you are soooooo creative with your pictures. I LOVE this one. It tells a story! You are awesome!!!

Emily Christiansen said...

This is a such a cool photo! It is unique... I love it! I am so sorry Lily is sick again.