Friday, March 20, 2009

Ft. Gordon- 287


Today Chris had to go to Ft. Gordon to get some things for his deployment. While we were there we decided to go back to our relationship roots… YCA! It was deserted because the kids had just graduated. Then I realized it’s MARCH! We graduated three years ago this month! So we got some pictures. Also we went out to dinner with Tonya and Will! I took some pictures of them, but it was too dark. They didn’t turn out. I really miss them! It’s was a pretty good day.

4 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

It is cool you got to go back and visit YCA. You look really cute in that photo.

sixpickychicks said...

ahh, the good old days. Things were so simple then...

Natalie Putnam said...

That is weird to think that you wouldnt be together if you didnt go to YCA. What a fun day!

Tonya Williams said...

No pics??? Man I was very much looking forward to them! Maybe email them to me?? Anywho, I had a ton of fun and you'll need to visit while Chris is away. Ya know, just to keep ya busy! I love ya'll!!