Sunday, March 22, 2009

work to be done- 285

Since Chris has been on leave we have neglected house work. I figure I can clean ALL I WANT when he goes. I’d rather spend the last days with him. But we ran out of essential clothing items so today we did laundry. Now look at this HUGE pile I have to fold. UGH! I just want to freeze time and let Chris hold me in his arms forever more. We have been doing so good and have been so happy lately! I don’t want to lose a second while cleaning or being responsible!

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I hate laundry!!!!!

Emily Christiansen said...

I hate laundry, also. Folding is the worst part. Lyle has been doing it lately, so that has been nice.

I completely understand and sympathize with your feelings about not wanting a second apart from Chris. I was that was really bad with Ly. I hope you have a great last couple of days together!