Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pajama Day- 296

Today has been great. We’ve spent the day in our pajamas, eating snack, snuggling up, and watching movies/ TV shows. We thought about going back to the park, but it was just a little too hot for that. Plus we were all feeling lazy. I think I’m going to miss these kinds of days most when Chris is gone. I don’t feel like I always have to be ready with Chris. We look like slobs together and it’s wonderful. Anyway time for, “How I Met Your Mother” on the Xbox! Peace!

4 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I love this photo! I want one like this of Ly and me now on one of our "stay in bed" days. I am excited to see the rest of the things y'all do on Chris's leave.

Natalie Putnam said...

This is an awesome picture. I LOVE It!!! I might need to copy you with this one.

I love days like that. It always reminds me of Christmas at Moms house!

Lyle said...

What is it about feet pictures that make them so cool?!

Shan31772 said...

I love this picture! As Natalie said, I'd like to copy it-it's awesome! I'd maybe like to add our pets to it as well;P