Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Blog- 303

Today I’m blogging about well… blogging! I’ve never been much of a scrapbooker and have never been able to keep up with a journal. So all my memories lie on my blogs. I love that not only can I keep these memories for ever more, but I can share my experiences with others. My mom tells me that all these people read my blog that I don’t even know, but I don’t mind. Hopefully I can inspire them to open up a blog also. My favorite thing to do is go look at old blogs from when I was pregnant with Lily, when Chris and I were having some speed bumps, and all the other things of my past and see how far I’ve come and grown from it. I hope to look back at these blogs with my children and my grandchildren so they can all know who I am and who I once was. I also love that I TRY not to hold anything back, so what you read is who I am. I think that’s what makes my blog special.
Blogging is my most beneficial addiction ever.

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I am so glad you have a blog. It is so fun to see and read about your life!

Emily Christiansen said...

I completely agree with you. I need to get better at blogging and being true to the good and bad of life on it. It is tons better than trying to keep a journal.

Shelbey said...

I feel the same way... but then again you already know that!