Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting High- 297

Today we went to the park, because it was such a nice day. We walked around the pond talking about everything, and watched the turtles playing. Then I saw the “big girl” swings and wanted to swing. I haven’t swung on a swing in years. I forgot how wonderful it is. I got as high as I could and just felt the breeze pass through me. It was a gorgeous day and I felt it all over me while swinging. Swinging is just so freeing! I love it so much! The camera died, because Chris was playing with it. So unfortunately I didn’t get cute pictures of Lily playing in the park or Austin relaxing in the sun.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I love going swinging in the park. It is one of my favorite things to do. I am glad you had fun at the park.

Natalie Putnam said...

I love to swing also. It is really fun. I love the picture, really cute!