Monday, February 25, 2008

full belly in our home


Today i planned on makin enchiladas and asked my mom how to make them. Well time was running out and so I went to the internet for help. Well I couldn't find a recipe close to hers so I decided to just guess. Then as I started looking through the kitchen i found tons of good things to put in it. I use corn AND flour tortillas, I browned the meat then used a taco seasoning on it. Then I used chesse and enchilda sause. After i cooked it I put sour cream and salsa on top and then had corn as a side. It was AMAZING. Far better than i thought it would be. Just Chris and I ate a whole HALF of then pan on our own! it was delicious!! I wish i had taken pictures, but i was too busy eating :)

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Enchaladas are so good! Mom's are easy. You just mix the browned meat with onions and enchalada sauce and roll them into the tortilla. Then you top it with cheese and more enchalada sauce and cook. I bet corn was really good in yours. I'll have to add it the next time I make enchalaldas. Ly and I have been starting to make them with Chicken instead of beef and they are really good, also.