Monday, February 04, 2008

My car's officially going to Belgium.

Don't hate on the pics... we were all having a down day.
Nobody looks cute everyday... besides Lily of course :)



Privately Owned Vehicle.

Lily playing in the little play room in the waiting area:
My cute mom
she loves to play!


...and play

I think she got a little overwelmed

such a cutie!

The guys inspecting the car... finding all the scratches so they don't get blamed for them.


I know, I know... didn't get ready today, okay?

she's my life
Water fountain
this jacket was soon too wet to wear...

Lily got fussy so we went out to eat... she was the only one who ended up eating.

YUM! Mashed Potatoes!
Grandma's the best!
She loves water from a straw being dropped in her mouth.
Grandma ALWAYS spoils her Lily
It was a LONG day and Lily was MORE THAN READY to get home!
Bye car... see you in a month :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. Its sad to see your car go. I am dreading the pictures of you guys leaving. Why can't we all just move close to eachother again.

Nat

Anonymous said...

You're first belonging (besides husband) to go... It's crazy that you are really moving to Europe! Good luck getting everything else packed and moved.

Em

Anonymous said...

Your right, lily is cute!