Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm here and I LOVE IT!!!

The day I got here we went to Brussels and got lost and ended up at the red light district!
Then Sun. we went to a BBQ with the neighbors and met some cool new people.

Yesterday we went to IKEA and Brussels with a couple couples. It was so much fun!
Belgian waffles ROCK!




(I saw the famous fountain of the little boy peeing)




pics later!



well here are some from the day I came:






and the morning getting ready to go to IKEA





I
have pics from the BBQ and Brussels but they're on Tana camera so I'll get them up sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like Belgium. It sounds like so much fun to live in Europe. Send me fabulous European clothes you find.

Em

Olivia said...

lilys so cute with that big bow! I'm glad your enjoyong belgium!!!