Saturday, February 02, 2008


It’s a funny feeling when you know you’ll miss something in the future at the moment it happens. Usually I take things for granted and then later realize how important that moment really was. Well tonight was a night I know I will miss. We all ate Sloppy Joes, went up and laid in my parents room to watch 24, and then hung out with my little sister, Olivia and Lily for the rest of the night. It was nice. I love hanging out with my family. My parents and Lou rock. I gonna miss them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what you are saying. I feel like I am missing moments like that all the time.

Natalie

Anonymous said...

I have realized as I have gotten older that I really only care about my family. I love my career and I love traveling, etc. but none of that is worth as much as being with my family.

Em

Olivia said...

You rock too Ams! its going to be so sad when you leave!