Saturday, February 09, 2008

Outback








It was DELICIOUS! Lily got her own meal - Mac n cheese. She loved her chocolate milk! She wouldn't stop screaming though. Grandma and grandpa had to keep giving her chocolate milk! The people who were being seated next to us actually requested to be seated elsewhere! But regardless we had a good time. We got back and watched a couple episodes of 24 and Lily was a MANIAC all night! She finally went to bed a little after midnight. She's definitely entered the wonderful toddler years. No more baby Lily!
But she'll ALWAYS be my baby.

3 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

mmmm...Outback. That is the like the only place that sounds good to me lately. I am addicted to the cheese fries. I am jealous. I think that I just might have to got there next friday night date :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jelous. Why didn't you invite me to come. Maybe Scott and I will have to go soon.

Emily Christiansen said...

I want to go to Outback... with Lily would be a bonus. I like the dramatic black and white photos. I think Ly and I will have to go to Outback this week.