Wednesday, February 06, 2008

my AMAZING sisters

The Bush Girls




All my sisters are exceptionally talented. Today I was bored and started looking at Natalie’s scrapbook site. She is so AMAZING at scrapbooking. I tried to looks at Jess’s and Nat’s other site but it would let me. They are so smart. They will forever have these gorgeous layouts to show their kids. It such a wonderful idea, but I’m not very talented when it comes to scrapbooking and don’t have the money, but I love admiring all my sister’s cool talents!
Emily is the most amazing person EVER! She is so talented at everything she rocks at hair, writing, fashion all the way to graphic design. Every time I see her packaging at the store I always feel proud knowing my sister did this!


Natalie is such an amazing scrapbooker, photographer, and mom! She is so talented in everything she tries!.

Jessica has not only become a wonderful scrapbooker and letter decorator, but she is an INCREDIBLE sewer. She LOVES to sew which is completely opposite of me! She is practically sewing together a room for her little boy.

Olivia is so much fun, she’s witty, and good in school. Her heart is made of gold and she loves to serve others! She has it all together. She has such cute style. I will never be as sure of myself as she is… and that is TRUE talent!

My sisters are so good at everything they do and I’m incredibly jealous! They are all so creative and all seem to have amazing lives. When we get together we shine. You guys really do inspire me.
Thanks mom and dad for teaching us how to shine by example!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Amy, you are just as amazing and talented as all your sisters. You can do hair, photography and your are a great mom. I am going to miss you so much!!!!!!!!

Nat

Dena said...

Wow Amy you have hit the naoil right on the end. You knw i am very envoius of the Bush Girls I always wished I had the sister bond that you guys all have. I am just Happy that I am an Aun to such a wonderful bunch of women!! You have wonderful talants as well you a great at computer stuff all the great layouts you have. You are a spectaculur mother, wife, and niece. And I do not just concider yu my niece but my friend as well. You are going to be so very missed. I hope you Chris and Lily have a wonderful life together in Belgum.

Emily Christiansen said...

Amy, you rock! You are tons of amazing things, too… you are the most fashionable of us all (get your fash-on!), you are great at photography, and you are a great wife and mom. I love that all of us are such good friends! I am so sad you are going to leave for so long, but I know we will always be best friend no matter how far we live from each other. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Amy you are the sweetest!