Saturday, January 10, 2009

another day... gone.

I start doing surveys like 5 times a day and then decide it's lame and exit out.

Myspace is getting lame, but I like it so much more than FB and wish everyone would come back.

I really listen to Michael Buble too much... but he makes me smile

I think is cool to have such a big facebook community but it's weird how all these old people are on facebook... I should see if my grandma has one.

I'm researching mirena and I'm so scared of getting it in!

I like how I keep this "new post" page up so I can come write new usless thing throughout the day.

I think it's annoying when people always have their status saying things like, "soandso loves their hubby so much it hurts" ... it's annoying. Obviously you love them that's why you married them! I say it every once in awhile when he does something extra sweet, but seriously... every freakin day? Come on!

1 comment:

Tonya Williams said...

Hahahahaha I love this idea. You are just full of good ideas Mrs O'neal! haha Love you fellows!