Sunday, January 18, 2009

LILY IS TWO :):):)- 348


the cake
we put balloons all over the floor
baked ziti
Austin
playing



I think Lily had a great birthday.
She went to church and played with new friends all morning.
Then she ate a yummy lunch.
Had a nap.
Woke up to a decorated house and friends to play with.
Ate olives (her favorite) and cream puffs.
Enjoyed a ton of presents… she got way too much!
And had a great time with her cousins!

I can’t believe my little girl is two.
She is my world and I love her more than life.
She’s one of the three reasons I love having a family.

3 comments:

sixpickychicks said...

What a great birthday. I just wish I could have been there. This is the first birthday of Lily's I have missed. I love her so much.

Anonymous said...

Here birthday party looked like so much fun! I can't believe she is 2. She is growing up so fast.

Natalie Putnam said...

Last night was really fun. Thanks for inviting us! Happy Birthday Lily!