Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lily's full of energy this morning!

My boobs are so engorged! I’m going to die!

I woke up at like 6 am this morning wide awake, but since I was dumb and went back to sleep I woke up this time tired and lazy. Go figure.

Austin is so sick! He has a cold. He eats, but not well. He sleeps… kinda. He’s just not doing well.

Seriously my boobs.

I do like Britney Spears.

I hate my little SUV… I wish I could get it paid off and one day have a van.

I hope this is a good year… I hope even more that Austin is fine this year.
- I also hope I can fulfill atleast some of my New Year’s resolutions.

Ugh! Chris needs to shave his face! He’s so hairy!

When should Lily start potty training? She looks too big to be in diapers!

We need more water bottles…

I hate that Chris won’t start cleaning till I get up and going, but then he want to quit around 5. I’m a night person so yeah I sleep in, but I’m ready to go for hours after he’s ready to stop. He really seems to be getting lazier as the days go by.
-Infact, since he’s painted the living room I think he’s pretty much done with all the painting. It really bothers me.

3 comments:

Shelbey said...

Potties- I'd say 2 1/2. Teach her about telling you when she needs to go. She can wear diapers, but she could tell you when she needs to go and then put her on the potty. If she goes, give her a treat. M&M's or something. Just teach her what "Do you need to go potty?" or whatever phrase you choose means and go from there. Eventually she will start telling you when she needs to go. And always give her that treat when she succeeds! It's classic psychology! Using this method, I'm sure she'll be trustworthy in no time. But that's just my advice. What do I know? I don't have a kid! LOL.

Natalie Putnam said...

Ams, I have to say I LOVE this blog!!! You have some fun stuff to say!

Cindra said...

Chris made it possible for you to come for Christmas. He had to drive for 30 hour, fly back and forth and still go to work. Give him some time to decompress and then he will get back at it. You house is looking wonderful. I love your thoughts. You are definitly unique...

Love as Always...Mom