Sunday, January 11, 2009

my nails are so long now it's gross

I hate when toys or clothes have characters on them. Disney princesses, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street, so on and so on.

I need to get my sleep schedule back to normal… staying up late with my sisters really turned me around.

I hate that Lily won’t take a bath. She is so used to showering with me, and now when I try to give her a bath she’s afraid to sit in the water.

I hate That Austin’s birthday, Christmas, Lily’s birthday, and our anniversary are so close together. By Feb. we’ll be broke every year. Not to mention most likely Lily will get ripped off on her birthday.

I was going through our memory box today and read some of the love letters Chris wrote me when we were dating… he was so sweet!

K peace! Going to bed.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have you tried bubble bath and the fun colored foam that squirts out of a can (can't remember what this is called)? I'm sure if you make it fun enough she will get used to a bath! Karen