Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Doctor recommended- 359


Chris just got off and here’s what happened.
- The doctor said he had a high temperature, fast heartbeat, and all these other things. He got a pain shot and whole bag full of medicines. They told him that he can’t go to work for the next 5 days. He has to go to sleep when he feels tired, and eat if he gets hungry. Other than that he should relax and try to get better.

Chris right now is lying on the couch and can’t really move or even talk. I can tell he’s miserable. Guess I gotta go be Nurse Amy. I have nurse outfit somewhere around here :) Just kidding!

4 comments:

Shan31772 said...

Poor Chris! He looks thrilled about having his picture taken:( Hope y'all get to feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

im so sorry that chris feels horrible, he looks horrible. I hope her gets better soon.

Emily Christiansen said...

Man, it seems like this flu just keeps getting worse. I hope Chris feels better soon.

Dena said...

I hope that everyone in your house has a speedy recovery!!!