Sunday, January 11, 2009

If You Seek Amy... oh.

I really like the progress the house has made today.

I can’t believe Lily’s turning two a week from today! She’s growing way too fast!

I need a new medela kit… Austin has me all engorged and I need to release milk… BAD!
-I hope I don’t have mastitis tomorrow!
I don’t are what Chris thinks I really want a hair waver thingy.

Remember, Amy, you need to give Nat her giftcard!

I feel a lot closer to my sisters than ever before… we’ve all bonded.

We cleaned Lily’s room today, and that girl had it messy in seriously 5 minutes! I guess it time to teach her how to clean up after herself.

I really want brownies, but I want to lose weight. Hmmm. Which one do I want more?
One sure is a lot easier than the other.
I don’t know I want both!

Sometimes when Austin makes a squeaky noise I think we have mice. I’m so afraid of having mice.
-or rats.

Chris went on and on about how he didn’t like Joan of Arcadia, then we watched a few episodes and he then said that it was okay, but he would never watch it without me, because it wasn’t good enough.
… I just caught him watching it without me.

No comments: