Friday, January 30, 2009

Baked Ziti Smart ones are my life now.

Lily must have gotten sick at the doctors office, because we seriously never leave this place. She was up ALL NIGHT last night, and we ended up sucking her nose like a baby.

I’ve been transferring video tapes onto the computer and have loved reminiscing

Lily must want to be a vampire… she’s been biting again.

I want my hair to be like Elliot Reed’s from scrubs… the last seasons.

I have a terrible sore throat and I know Lily and Austin do too… so sad.

I wish I had more rhythm.

I want to drive a car with no kids in it again by myself… I’d turn up the music, put down the windows and just feel life. It’s one of my favorite things to do.

I’m excited for my sisters coming to visit, and hopefully my momma.

I wish I could lose weight like crazy like I did with Lily… I guess I need to start working out… but when and how? My life is completely full of kids and when Chris comes home and gives me a break all I want to do is relax!
- I want Wii fit!

I’m excited that Chris is going to fix the downstairs bath this weekend!

Aquafina water is my water of choice… and Shelbey’s fridge water/ice.

I need my hair toned and some highlights STAT… but I’m going to hold off as long as I can.

I can’t wait till summer!

No comments: