Thursday, January 22, 2009

i feel and look sexy today.

I guess if I want Austin to be a TV watcher I got to start now [unlike Lily]… so he’s staring at classical baby right now.

Lily broke both my sunglasses AND my cosmetic glasses!
My mom is right… you can’t get attached to anything when you have children.
-Lily had a make-up incident AGAIN at Shelbey’s! She is crazy. I spent all that money on makeup to be destroyed by Lilers.

I put Lily to bed a half hour ago and all I can hear on the baby monitor is Lily talking and her toys playing music… I hope she goes down soon.

A lot changes after you get married, but one thing that I hate changed is that I used to go to bed watching TV and since Chris works in the morning and goes to bed easier with silence I have to turn everything off at like 10. Pretty lame.

I wish Tonya had a myspace or facebook still! I MISS HER!!!

No comments: