Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I haven’t done this is awhile...

My sister sold my camera on EBAY and it got sold today. My new camera should be here tomorrow! I’m SO excited!!!

I really like the song My Best friend from Weezer and 1,2,3,4 from plain white tees.

My Austin smiled for the first time today! He’s so cute!

Lily had an amazing birthday… she has more toys now then I ever thought she’d have.

I really enjoyed catching up with Shelbey and Jenna… we were so close in highschool and it’s nice to see we can still have a good time.

It’s like my body craves bacteria.

I want to try chipotle sometime… everyone talks about how good the food is there and I just want to try it sometime.


I think we’re addicted to Shepard’s pie. We had it again tonight. I had to double the recipe because we eat it like crazy!

Austin has a cardiologist apt at 8:50 am tomorrow… I hate early morning appointments.

Austin is all the sudden so alert… he grew overnight!

I’m sad that Lily’s hair is so thin… I always hated having thin hair.

My room is such a mess… I finally have my closet almost put together, but my room looks like a tornado came through.

I think it’s funny that all these older people like my mom used to wonder how I could be on myspace or facebook as much as I am, and now they’re all on as much if not more than me.

Chris is so addicted to house.

When I was staying at the hospital last week, I felt like I was living in an episode of scrubs.
I think of my life as a movie often.