Friday, January 16, 2009

while in the hospital

Being at the hospital is so boring! Austin is fine now, but they just want to monitor his breathing for a couple days.

I want to start being religious, but I really don’t want to give up my non religious lifestyle.

I think it’s lame when people have scripture verses as their facebook statuses- I understand your super religious and love God, but seriously!

I just found out that two more people from YCA are pregnant. Pretty much our whole class now…

I have about one week till I will start having sex again [I’m kinda nervous]
-Is that weird?

Hospital food is… okay. But you have to be careful what you order.

I feel a connection with other parents here… we all just understand each other. It’s nice to feel that strong of a bond with a total stranger. People start conversations with us about Austin constantly and we just hit it off!
They just really know… you know?

I want to see “Another Cinderella Story” It looks cute!
-Why are all these shows I want to see on Lily’s birthday?

I watched Augusta, Gone on lifetime last night and seriously… wow.
It’s like an exaggerated bio

I’m super excited for my new camera!

Natalie’s such a rockin’ sister. She’s always there to help me out when I really need her! She’s watching Lily while I’m here and Chris is at work. I have such a supportive family!

I really like that my mom knows everything about me now. I tell her things I would never have told her a few years ago. It really makes it easier to call and vent [even when she’s too busy :)]

I’m addicted to hospital ice chips.

Leaving Lily kills me. I always think I’d like a break from her, but then we separate for a night and all I can think about is how much I miss her and how much I’m missing.
She’s growing up way too fast. Everytime I call Chris. Lily is chattin’ it up in the background.
It’s depressing!

I feel so poor this time of year. If I have one more kid in the winter I’m going to have to sell myself or file bankruptcy!

I want to see Bride Wars! I really like Anne Hathaway. She’s my new favorite and Chris’s new crush.

These updates and statuses are addictive!

1 comment:

Natalie Putnam said...

Thank you Amy. I have had a pretty bad day today, and your comment really made me happy. I think you are a pretty rockin sister also! I am so happy that you live next to me!!!