Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tonya is probably my favorite person.

I've been having this sweet tooth that just won't go away. But no dessert sounds good enough.

I just cleaned the kitchen after we ate dinner and I must say I’m very proud of my kitchen now. It was the worst part of the house, but I think it’s looking up.

I want to start going to church again, but I honestly don’t want to wake up early. Sundays have become my lazy day these last few years.

I just downloaded a few scrapbook layouts that used to be on my laptop and I think I’m going to make a new blog layout and maybe new ones for my other sites.

I can’t wait till pay day! I hate needing to pay a bill and having to wait till mid month to pay it! It makes me stress out the whole month.

Chris going back to work will be lame. But there’s a four day next weekend! This is why I love MLK... you know besides the whole freedom thing.

I really need to start brushing Lily’s teeth on a regular basis. She needs to have good habits.

I love that we have the Twilight Movie on the xbox… but Chris is never in the mood to watch it again.

I love that my new vacuum is red. Red is probably the best color ever.

I don’t care what my mom thinks; Lily’s earrings are cute on her.

I hate having thrush, it so painful to nurse Austin on my left boob.

Okay, Christmas is finally down. Hopefully tomorrow will be even more productive. Seriously, I’ve been slackin’ big time.

Lily is as cute as a feather. She says so many new words, but if you ask her to say yes all she does is nod yes… she won’t say it [even when there’s a granola bar in question]

1 comment:

Tonya Williams said...

YOU are cute as a feather!! (Hahah I forgot about you saying that!!)