Monday, July 21, 2008

another craving


I’ve been having this crazy big craving for glazed donuts… preferably from Krispy Kreme. So I went to the commissary yesterday and I SAW THEM! I mean they weren’t from Krispy Kreme, but they certainly were glazed! I ate it and the sugar exploded in all my senses. It was everything I wanted and more! Now I’m even more excited to go to the states to eat… now that I know it will be satisfying! I wish they sold those out here! They have pastries out here, but they’re mainly dough and less sweet. I NEED sweet!

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Krispy Kremes are good. We'll have to get you boxes of them when you come to the states.

Hayley McCoy said...

yummy now im kinda craving them just looking at the picture!

Anonymous said...

Why is there healthy looking wheat in the picture with those fatty ass donuts???